Dr. Leslie Thomas
1) “Subversion of Sacred Texts: Parallels in Indian English and Canadian English Fiction-Analogies in Shashi Tharoor & Timothy Findley.” International Seminar on Canadian Studies held at UC College, Aluva, on 23 & 24 January 2000.
2) “(Re)writing History in Rohinton Mistry’s Such a Long Journey: A Survival Strategy of The Immigrant.” International Seminar on Canadian Studies held at UC College, Aluva on January 8 and 9, 2001.
3) “Kattiyan the Long-Lost Clown of Coastal Kerala.” International Conference on Humour: Texts, Contexts. 6-8 December 2013 conducted by the UGC at the Centre for Canadian Studies, University of Kerala at the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
Smt. Nisha Thomji Varghese
1. “Sustainable Development through Tourism” at the National seminar on “Literature and Environment: Deep Ecological Perspectives”. Held at St Xavier’s College, Aluva
2. “Fantasophobia: A Peep into the Love-Hate Relationship of Children for Monsters” at the National Seminar on “Lusus Naturae: Monsters in Film and Fiction”. Held at Christian College, Chengannur
3. “The Afghan Woman: A Subtext of Silence” at the National Seminar on “Feminine Self: Discourses and Practices.”
Sri. Sebastian A. V.
1.”Framing Woman within the Frame of Celluloid”. Govt collegeThripunithura ,Ernakulam
2.”Science Fiction as Anchored in Anger”. St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam.
Dr. Appu Jacob John
1. “Of Monsters: A Classical Double Bind” at the National Seminar on “Lusus Naturae: Monsters in Film and Fiction” by the Department of English, Christian College, Chengannur, 2013.
2. “The Sign of the Body: The Body as an Expression of Self” at the National Seminar on “Politics of Popular Culture: Current Trends in Mass Media and Popular Fiction” by the Department of English, Mar Thoma College, Thiruvalla, 2013.
3. “Portrait of the Poet as a Resistance Writer in Tibetan Literature” at the National Seminar on “Sites of Resistance: Theory and Praxis” by the Department of English of Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady, 2013.
Sri. George Vineeth N.J.
1.“Complimentarity of Opposites in Tagore’s Short Stories” at the National Seminar on “Rabindranath Tagore the Humanist, Educationist and Social Reformer” Besant Theosophical College, Madanapalle, Andra Pradesh. Feb. 2012.
2. “Complimentarity of Opposites in Tagore’s Short Stories.” at the National Seminar on “Rabindranath Tagore – In His Time and Ours” Centre for Comparative Literature, HCU, Hyderabad, Andra Pradesh. Feb. 2012.
3.“minorities Around the Globe Exposed via “minoritized” Literature(s) : The need for minority discourse” at the National Seminar on “Literature & Contemporary Issues” Le Ment College, Palakkad, Kerala. Oct. 2014.
4.“Politics of the Background @ Silver Screen” at the National Seminar on “Deciphering the Celluloid: Approaches and Perspectives”, Baby John Memorial Govt. College, Kollam, Kerala. Jan. 2015.
5.“Freakans” an Emerging Subculture of Kerala : a Socio-Cultural Analysis at the National Seminar on “Culture and Literature: A Paradigmatic Shift of Ideas”, Aquinas College, Ernakulam, Kerala. Sep. 2015.
6.“Facets of Translation analyzed via Radhika Lee’s Rainbows in my Clouds” at the National Seminar on
“Scope and Challenges in Translation studies with reference to English, Hindi, Malayalam and Arabic”, Al- Ameen College, Ernakulam, Kerala. Feb. 2016.